Sunday, September 25, 2011

Exhaustion!!

September 25th 2011

I apologize, I feel I left rather abruptly my last posting.  I was very tired and had reached my  limit of typing for the day.   Unfortunately, I am feeling quite run down again today.   I am hoping to be closer to full speed by the end of the week.  Of course, I always place very high expectations on my own activity levels.  This is probably the hardest adjustment for me in all of this. I start my new chemotherapy medications on Monday.  I am hopeful that I should be feeling well through them for the most part.  My body handled the dose dense Adriamycian/Cytoxan fairly well.  From what I recall I only had one episode at the very end of A/C where my body became neutropenic.  So I am hoping that my body will do well through the oral chemotherapy medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment