Thursday, September 22, 2011

Really, more cancer!!

September 14th 2011

WOW.  So much has happened over the course of the last three months I have so much to say I’m not sure where to begin, lol.  I guess I could just start at the very beginning of all of this. I really, really, really had no intention of creating yet another personal journey or blog about cancer. There are so many personal stories that highlight triumphs and tragedies that are probably more profound than mine that in many ways it makes me feel silly to be finally doing this. So, please bear with me in this little writing adventure.    Additionally, please note that I am using Speech to text software at the moment because of right sided paralysis.  So if something’s off I apologize because of the software it takes some time to tweak. You would think that using software like this would make it easier but right now it really isn’t.  I find that I have to fight with it to just say exactly what I say. To be honest, it would probably be faster for me to type one handed left side chicken peck, lol!

As much as I hate to say it considering I just began this I already need a break.  This little paragraph has taken me about 45 minutes to TYPE, lol. Obviously, this should improve as time goes along but for now it will be a slow and steady pace. To be continued soon.

3 comments:

  1. sorry, i've been out of touch lately, holly! i look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you hun. After having such a close call I decided that the best thing I can do is use my story to try and help raise all the awareness I can. If my story prompts one woman to get help then it's worth opening my mouth over!

    ReplyDelete