Saturday, October 8, 2011

Scans, Scans and More Scans!!

I haven't posted pictures of any of my scans yet.  So I figured I might as well do that today.  The first photo is from my PET scan that was performed back in September of 2010 right before I began chemotherapy.

The top 3 pictures show the IBC as the thickened area of skin.  The hot spot that is indicated with the green arrow in the top middle photo is the IDC tumor that I had.  In the bottom 2 left photos you can clearly see the size difference between the two breasts as well as what looks like two or possibly even 3 additional IDC tumors that were beginning.

The second photo is also from my first PET series.  This photo indicates the lymph node involvement in my right axilla.

The next photo shows the mass in my left parietal lobe that was removed via the craniotomy on September 2nd.

This image shows the smaller mass in my cerebellum that they performed SBRT/Radio Surgery on to remove on September 16th.

This is my post surgical MRI that was performed after my craniotomy on September 2nd.

Looking back on things now, I was having neurological symptoms from the tumor but they were being masked by the back pain I was having.  When I was admitted they did a thoracic spinal MRI and this explains all the back pain!

The clinical diagnostic report says: very small disk protrusions at T7-T8, T8-T9, and T9-T10 without spinal canal or neural foraminal stenosis.

 The order wasn't for my lumbar spine so there were no comments on it but as you can see I also have bulging  disks that are worse than the ones in my thoracic spine between my L3-L4, L4-L5 and L5-S1.  The note between T12-L1 shows a hemangioma.

No comments:

Post a Comment